Shown above is a six sided convex polygon built from 1 square and 2 triangles. 8 matchsticks were used to achieve this. The outside angles are all greater than 180 degrees as illustrated with angle "a" above.
Create your own convex polygon. The following rules apply:
1. Polygon to have 7 sides
2. 12 matchsticks to be used
3. All outside angles to be greater than 180 degrees
4. There must be 3 equal sized triangles
5. There must be 2 equal sized squares
6. All matchsticks to be flat on the surface.